Reversible beanie in 2 colors
- HEY Signature Patch
- Cozy, chic and warm
You already know our HEY beanie with two patch colors! Now we have a cool new Beanies update: our HEY MARLY Cozy Beanie. The beanie is decorated with a signature patch and has the recognition value of our signature Straps and the HEY beanie.
But this time it's a two-tone hat! Simply turn it over and you can combine the hat to create a different look and have two different ways to wear it! This Cozy Beanie is super cozy, looks super chic and keeps you warm. The switch allows you to vary it however you like. The beanie is available in the following color combinations: Crema/Lilac, Crema/Desert Sage or Black/Grey!
Material: 45% viscose, 45% nylon, 10% wool
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.