Gloss in the City
From chic to exciting to retro, that's how we would describe our new City Gloss-Toppings . They directly give your looks that very special shiny finish.
They come in black, crema, mint and orange. So, depending on your mood, you can choose the perfect color to match your outfits and clip the matching Topping directly onto your sandals. Whether it's daytime or evening, you're guaranteed to create a variety of exciting and glamorous looks with our glossesToppings !Contains 1 pair Toppings suitable for 1 pair of sandals
Our products are lovingly handmade. Product details and colours may vary slightly in reality.
- Ethno Beads: Bead Application
- Mars Metallic: Microfibre with textured foil
- Pretty Loop: Microfibre, partly with appliqués
- Pom de Paris: microfibre, partly with appliqués
- Texas Chic: microfibre, partly with applications
- Rock Rebel: imitation leather, partly with appliqués
- Milano Cool: imitation leather with structure
- Brilliant Life: Gemstones
- Animal print: printed microfibre
- City Gloss: Microfibre with foil
- Classy Square: Imitation leather
- Precious Chain: imitation leather, partly with applications
- High-quality gold-plated push button (Made in Germany)
- High quality imitation leather - washable
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.