- Incl. Signature Keyholder
- Golden HEY MARLY lettering
- Soft and lightweight material
The Little Buddy is just as soft as our Best Buddy, but its size makes it ideal for your everyday items. All essential cosmetics and personal essentials, such as keys, smartphone or headphones, can be easily stowed away. What's special is that you also get the bag with the HEY MARLY Signature Keyholder !
The classic design & the small golden details such as the zipper and the HEY MARLY logo conjure up that certain something in no time at all. With an additional signature strap or chain strap, the bag is also perfect for an evening in a restaurant or bar. The Little Buddy is available in the colors Black, Crema or Desert Sage!
Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 x 7,5 x 15 cm
Note: Straps are not included in the scope of delivery.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.