- Slip-In Summer Shoe
- Uncomplicated & convenient
- With casual fringe detail
- Ideal for warm summer evenings
NOTE: If you are between 2 sizes, choose the larger one.
La Franja is considered a sun worshipper among shoes and not only makes the heart of fringe fans beat faster. The easy slip-in makes styling on hot summer days fast and uncomplicated. So put the drinks on ice, because with La Franja you definitely have something to celebrate.
Traditionally handmade in Spain, you bring the summer feeling directly to your home. The sole is made of 100% natural jute. This is not only good for the environment, but also super comfortable.
The comfort sole adapts to your foot and increases the wearing comfort. Just right if you want a particularly soft cushion for your feet. Notice already with the first steps a new, super light running feeling.
Important: Are you constantly between sizes when buying shoes?
Then take the next higher one at Hey Marly!
Our products are lovingly handmade. We try to filter out deviations from the standard in our quality control. If it doesn't fit for you, just get in touch with us, we will find a solution.
Our espadrilles are lovingly handmade (Made in Spain). Product details and colours may vary slightly in reality.
La Franja Espadrille Sandal
- High-quality leather (suede leather)
- 100 % natural jute with thin natural rubber outsole with good grip
- Extra padded insole for even more wearing comfort
- Sole height
- La Franja espadrille: 2cm front / 2.5cm back
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.