- Wedge heel
- Jute sole
- Noble & feminine
- Versatile combinable for the most diverse occasions
Perfect for your romantic summer look - the high wedge from HEY MARLY in the colors Crema, Black or khaki. They will perfectly accentuate your legs in any summer dress. The comfortable sole, which is made of 100% jute, and the buckle give you the perfect grip and allow you to dance through never-ending summer nights.
The wedge espadrille not only refines any chic sundowner look, but also rounds off your casual city outfit with jeans. He conjures up every style that certain something & makes you the absolute eye-catcher.
The heel height is 9 cm in total and the platform amounts to 4 cm.
Important: Are you constantly between sizes when buying shoes?
Then take the next higher one at Hey Marly!
Our products are lovingly handmade. We try to filter out deviations from the standard in our quality control. If it doesn't fit for you, just get in touch with us, we will find a solution.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.