- Super comfortable & soft
- Perfect wearing comfort
- Bow detail
- Easy & Feminine at the same time
Cute & easy at the same time: there's no better way to describe our new HEY MARLY Easy Bow Slip-Ins. Similar to our well-known La Franjas, our new Easy Bow Slip-Ins make styling on hot summer days particularly quick and uncomplicated, without sacrificing the necessary portion of style.
Our new styles come with a flatter, cushioned sole that's made from 100% natural jute for incredible comfort in an instant. Plus, our new Easy Bow Slip-Ins feature a bow detail, giving them a playful touch.
Thanks to the stylish colors such as Black, peach, khaki, Crema, gold or silver, they look modern at the same time and give all your summer looks a certain twist: Our new Easy Bow slip-ins are always your perfect companion.
THE UMBRELLA offers the ultimate protection against dirt and soaking and is always particularly gentle on your favourite espadrilles. It also seals the surface so that it needs to be cleaned much less often and can therefore be cleaned more quickly.
- Thanks to highly effective nano-sealing, dirt and water simply and effectively roll off.
- Breathability remains completely intact despite nano-sealing.
- Premium water-based quality, made in Germany - food-safe, skin-friendly and harmless to the environment.
- You can't see or feel it - but the Umbrella is always there. Colour-neutral and imperceptible.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.