- Sporty and chic
- Comfortable outsole
With these new colours and the vegan versions of the Sporty Sneaker, the summer can only get better.
They are comfortable, look super chic and go with every look! Whether you're strolling around the city in shorts or a dress, or rushing from one appointment to the next. You can count on it to add a sporty, cool and summery touch to your outfits.
The Sporty Sneaker is your perfect everyday companion.
Important: Are you constantly between sizes when buying shoes?
Then take the next higher one at Hey Marly!
Our products are lovingly handmade. We try to filter out deviations from the standard in our quality control. If it doesn't fit for you, just get in touch with us, we will find a solution.
Our espadrilles are lovingly handmade (Made in Spain). Product details and colours may vary slightly in reality.
- high quality raffia
- 100 % natural jute with thin natural rubber outsole with good grip
- Extra padded insole for even more wearing comfort
- Sole height
- Sporty Sneaker: 3,5cm
THE UMBRELLA offers the ultimate protection against dirt and soaking and is always particularly gentle on your favourite espadrilles. It also seals the surface so that it needs to be cleaned much less often and can therefore be cleaned more quickly.
- Thanks to highly effective nano-sealing, dirt and water simply and effectively roll off.
- Breathability remains completely intact despite nano-sealing.
- Premium water-based quality, made in Germany - food-safe, skin-friendly and harmless to the environment.
- You can't see or feel it - but the Umbrella is always there. Colour-neutral and imperceptible.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.