- Logo details on side and heel
- Gold logo lettering on the strap
- Inner lining: 100% breathable and antibacterial microfibre
- Upper material: high-quality vegan microfiber according to
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I
- Sole: 2cm high and extra light EVA sole with padded insole for even more wearing comfort
It's finally here! The first HEY MARLY Sneaker just for you! The simple design gives every outfit a cool, classy look and is perfect for every season. Whether with a classic winter outfit, for the start of spring or with shorts in summer! This Sneaker is an all-rounder and you can combine it with any style!
The HEY MARLY Classics are not only a stylish must-have, but are also comfortable and perfect for everyday wear.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.