- Super comfortable & soft
- Perfect wearing comfort
- Plateau sole
- Clean & Chic at the same time
Comfort, trendy colours and timeless styling: there's no better way to describe our new Clean Chic Slip-Ins. Similar to our well-known La Franjas, our new Clean Chic Slip-Ins make styling on hot summer days particularly quick and uncomplicated, without sacrificing the necessary portion of style.
Our new models come with a higher, cushioned sole and a clean design with that certain something. The sole is made of 100% natural jute, which is not only good for the environment, but also for your feet, because the material provides an incredible wearing comfort. In addition, there are great new colors to discover, which are perfect for the summer: Whether during the day on an ice cream date in the park or in the evening at the barbecue party, our new Clean Chic Slip-Ins in nude, leo, black, crema or gold round off any of your outfits.
THE UMBRELLA offers the ultimate protection against dirt and soaking and is always particularly gentle on your favourite espadrilles. It also seals the surface so that it needs to be cleaned much less often and can therefore be cleaned more quickly.
- Thanks to highly effective nano-sealing, dirt and water simply and effectively roll off.
- Breathability remains completely intact despite nano-sealing.
- Premium water-based quality, made in Germany - food-safe, skin-friendly and harmless to the environment.
- You can't see or feel it - but the Umbrella is always there. Colour-neutral and imperceptible.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.
What our customers say
Do you already know Marly's Club?
With the purchase of this product you collect points in Marly's Club.