- Soft and lightweight material
- Siganture Strap Design Handle
- Plenty of storage space
Whether for weekend trips, as a sports bag or for a sleepover party at your best friend's house. The Travel Buddy from HEY MARLY is just the thing for these occasions. The weekender is large, spacious and you can store all your important things! The material makes the bag flexible and not heavy to hold.
You get the bag in classic black and in your All-time-favorite Crema! In addition, the handles are in the design of our signature Straps. This travel bag is perfect for short trips, because you can easily take the weekender with you as hand luggage! Your new travel companion - the Travel Buddy!
Dimensions (LxWxH): 58 x 25 x 38 cm
Note: Straps are not included in the scope of delivery.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.