- made of water repellent canvas
- plenty of storage space with additional small stowage options
- embroidered HEY MARLY lettering on both sides
Are you looking for a large, spacious bag that looks stylish and offers storage space for your laptop, books etc.? Our new Tote bag is practical, but also light for summer and an eye-catcher for any look. Whether for the beach, the office or the city. It is sturdy and offers small storage options inside for your smartphone or wallet. Available in fresh Desert Sage, Crema, Peach but also in classic black.
For a sporty look, you can combine it ideally with the Signature Strap (not included).
Tip: To ensure that your Signature Bag retains their water-repellent protection, we recommend that you treat them regularly with a waterproofing spray .
Dimensions (LxWxH): 41 x 16 x 33 cm
Note: Straps and Bag Organiser are not included in the scope of delivery.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.