- Soft and lightweight material
- Siganture Strap Design Handle
- Plenty of storage space
You may already be familiar with our classic signature bags. The Best Buddy stands out among all the bags thanks to its soft material. The special thing about this bag is that it has plenty of storage space thanks to the material and is super easy to carry. Whether for work, university, changing bag or shopping, this bag can be used anywhere! Thanks to the special look, each of your winter outfits will look stylish.
The handles are in the design of our signature Straps, but you can of course also attach your own signature strap. The organizer also fits perfectly in the bag to keep your belongings neat and tidy. Your new companion for everyday - the Best Buddy!
Dimensions (LxWxH): 41 x 18 x 36 cm
Outer and inner material: nylon
Note: Straps and Bag Organiser are not included in the scope of delivery.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.