- Elegant and classic
- High quality look due to smooth leather
- Embossed HEY MARLY lettering
You already know and love our classic Signature Bags. That's why we have a brand new model for this season: the Classy Signature Bag! This Tote bag is the same size as our Signature Bag range.
Through the smooth leather, the bag has an elegant and classic touch and is therefore timeless! You can combine the bag therefore to any look and fits every outfit! Whether work, university, diaper bag or shopping, this bag can be used everywhere!
You can get the bag in classic black or in your All-time-favorite Crema. Of course, you can also attach your own signature strap. The organizer also fits perfectly in the bag to keep your things neatly stowed away. Your new everyday companion!
Dimensions (LxWxH): 41 x 16 x 34 cm
Outer material: Recycled leather - Inner material: Polyester
Note: Straps and organizer are not included.
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.