Are you constantly between sizes when buying shoes?
Then take the next higher one at Hey Marly!
The dimensions of the sandal upper sole at the longest and widest point:
Size 36: length 23.7 cm; width 9.3 cm
Size 37: length 24.3 cm; width 9.5 cm
Size 38: length 24.8 cm; width 9.6 cm
Size 39: length 25.7 cm; width 9.7 cm
Size 40: length 26.5 cm; width 9.8 cm
Size 41: length 27.0 cm; width 10.1 cm
Size 42: length 27.6 cm; width 10.4 cm
Our products are lovingly handmade. So there may be dimensions may vary slightly by 1-2mm from the standard. We try to filter out larger deviations in our quality control.
If it doesn't work out for you, just get in touch with us, we'll find a solution.
Our sandals and Toppings are lovingly handmade. Product details and colors may vary slightly in reality.
- Comfort: thin roughened natural leather - extra padding for even more wearing comfort
- TPR outsole with good grip
- Natural leather
- Ethno Beads: Pearl appliqué
- Mars Metallic: Microfiber with textured foil
- Pretty Loop: Microfiber, partly with applications
- Pom de Paris: Microfiber, partly with applications
- Texas Chic: Microfibre, partly with applications
- Rock Rebel: imitation leather, partly with appliqués
- Milano Cool: Imitation leather with structure
- Brilliant Life: Gemstones
- Animal Print: printed microfiber
- City Gloss: Microfiber with foil
- Classy Square: Imitation leather
- Precious Chain: Imitation leather, partly with applications
- High-quality gold-plated push button (Made in Germany)
- high-quality imitation leather - washable
HEY MARLY focuses on responsible treatment of people and resources
An essential cornerstone of our actions is an awareness of the social responsibility of entrepreneurial activity.
We demand from ourselves and our international business partners that socially fair, socially and environmentally compatible standards are followed throughout the value chain of our products.
On the one hand, it is important to us that we visit the production sites and see the working conditions for ourselves several times a year; these impressions strengthen our choice of manufacturing partners as socially fair, responsible and sustainable companies.
On the other hand, we make sure that the companies are subject to regular audits, e.g. based on the Sedex Corporate Governance Standards, which include the following initiatives, among others
- Prohibition of child labour
- Payment of minimum wages
- Abolition of forced labour and disciplinary measures
- Health care at the workplace
- Working hours and overtime regulations according to national laws
- Elimination of discrimination of any kind
- Integration of environmental and safety issues
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Social Responsibility Policy
- Management systems and anti-bribery and corruption policy
You can find more on this topic at https://www.sedex.com.